Flip My Binary Account – Flippin’ con artists!
Scam artists go to great lengths to dupe people into handing over their cash. Their methods often include appealing to “greed and need” by throwing big numbers around paired with dollar signs but they’ll also try and be as vague as possible about the method they use to generate such large amounts of cash.
This latest scam is laughable on one hand, but angering on the other because many people have unfortunately bought into it.
Let’s say I open an account with a binary options broker for $250. I then somehow manage to turn my initial deposit into $5000 through their amazing super-powerful autotrader system IN A SINGLE DAY!
Sounds highly unlikely so far but wait, it gets better!
I then SELL my account (hence the name: FLIP My Binary Account) to some buyer who is somehow willing to pay upward of $20,000 for it and repeat the process and reap exponential rewards.
That’s basically how Flip My Binary Account claims to work and the reason behind its boasted $737,700,71 of profits gained over two months by CEO Ronald Green.
How does Flip My Binary Account work?
If you can manage to sit through the promo video, Ronald Green explains that he will “teach you a strategy how to create a binary options account and then flip it…to another person for huge profits.”
He claims that, at this moment, there are “thousands” of wealthy individuals looking to purchase your binary options account “via a little known bidding site just like eBay.” The buyers are apparently looking for a Binary Options trading account that shows consistent growth and can therefore be sold for a profit like a conventional business.
Ronald Green, or whoever he is, is a liar and a fraud.
Why would buyers be looking to buy an already established trading account when they could just as easily open a new account?
Ron’s answer: “Because they simply don’t know where to start. They don’t know what to do. So, you’re basically giving these people a piggyback.”
I took screenshots of this sentence’s subtitles so that you know I’m not making this up.
And just when you think the lack of logic couldn’t get any worse, Ronald continues on.
He talks about the member’s area that all traders can share strategies and learn off each other. But afterwards, he also mentions that the system runs all by itself in an automated fashion. Enabling you to generate profits while you sleep or on vacation. But for some reason, you still need to share strategies from other members and improve your trading style.
We’ve heard about these auto-pilot income generators before. These “make money while you sleep” systems are almost always pure scams. Flip My Binary Account is worlds apart from being the exception.
The video includes about a half dozen video testimonials from Ron’s “satisfied customers” who have achieved financial freedom through the Flip My Binary Account system. I’ve pictured a few of them below:
Unsurprisingly, These people are easily found on Fiverr as paid actors willing to recite whatever lies you want into their webcam for 5 bucks.
Ronald Green himself is strangely absent from popular web search engines and social media websites. I wouldn’t go as far as to say the guy doesn’t exist, but if all that he claims is true, he shouldn’t be quite so hard to track down.
Flip My Binary Account has a handful of positive reviews but the ones I have read are from affiliates who benefit from people signing up to Flip My Binary Account through their banners and links.
This product is a total scam and it’s not hard to see why. All it takes is a bit of common sense and basic knowledge about Binary Options trading accounts. Here’s a bunch of reasons to stay well away:
- No wealthy person is looking to purchase someone else’s trading account. The same could be said about buying or selling your own bank account! The account is merely an electronic vessel for your cash and is worth only as much as the amount contained within. Why would I want to buy your bank account? Why wouldn’t I just open my own account and transfer money from yours to mine if that’s the whole goal. It makes zero sense to do the same with a trading account.
- Where on earth is this eBay style website where people are “Flipping” their accounts off to “THOUSANDS of wealthy buyers?? If I was a wealthy person looking to invest, I might like to know where this website exists. Yet, Ronald makes no mention or link to where the buyers come from.
- Is it even legal or possible to “Flip” your account? Making a cash withdrawal with any reputable broker requires multiple security documents to confirm your identity before any withdrawal can be processed. If I wanted to withdraw profits from the account that someone “Flipped” to me for a small fortune, I would also need to commit fraud in order to cash out!
- As for the testimonials, they speak for themselves. It’s extremely suspicious to use Fiverr actors to promote your product if it truly is worth a damn. Only scam artists would need to use fake testimonials to promote their product. Nobody else will.
- Finally, how would a buyer of a “Flipped account” be able to make use of your account anyway? According to Ronald, these people are clueless and have “no idea” what they’re doing. And thus, there are THOUSANDS of people out there online with way more money than brain cells.
Anyway. By now I hope that you’ve read enough about this particular scam and have reason enough to warn others to stay away. As always, never make any quick decisions to deposit cash or to sign up to schemes like this. These scammers make a fair chunk of their money from people joining up on impulse without stopping to do adequate research first because they’re momentarily blinded by big white dollar signs on the screen. As for Flip My Binary Account, It’s a Flippin’ scam and is not worth anyone’s time of day.
For the best signals in the industry check out http://mikes-binary-options-signals.com/